Equipment Services Associate
Fredericktown, OH Temp Order
Processes include Die Casting, Heat Treatment, Machining and Assembly.
Successful candidates' will be responsible to support all aspects for daily production operations.
Responsibilities include troubleshooting, preventive maintenance activities, repairs, production support, machine downtime solutions, and machine efficiency improvements.
Required qualifications are:
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, and/or higher education geared towards, manufacturing automation equipment
- Flexibility to work any shift, with primary assignment being second or third shift
Preferred qualifications are:
Minimum of five years' experience and/or higher education in one or all of the following:
- Electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting.
- CNC/Numeric Control experience is beneficial, as is programmable control (PLC) experience.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude and willingness to learn!