Johnstown, OH Temp Order
$13.00 per hr
Pay increase upon conversion to Regular-Employee status
Career path -- Client-company history of internal promotions
Perform assembly line work finishing product to get ready for shipment: measure, orient, cut, place, stack, apply labels, fold, etc.
- HS diploma / GED
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to measure, add and subtract two digit numbers, and do simple multiplication and division
- Must be willing to work in a standardized environment (pace, process, volume, synchronized activity, etc.)
- Ability to sit and stand throughout the shift, use hands and arms to handle and reach for items, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Gather needed tools, materials and instructions
- Setup and operate cutting machine
- Check quality of product received from production (incoming items) and items in-process
- Handle and place items to assemble / finish final product
- Box and package finished product
- Record labor and inventory correctly