Centerburg, OH Temp Order US
Temp-to-hire - Centerburg, OH
Wages: $21.50/ hr
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, with shift options!
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4pm - with part-time option (full-time position could be required to work OT as needed)
Tue, Wed, Thurs: 7am - 7pm (work 3-12 hour shifts and get paid for 40 hours)
Individual contributor responsible for performing general forklift duties in direct support of all production areas (baling, grinding, sorting, decasing and special projects). Responsible for the accurate recording, labeling, packaging and staging of all material produced.
This position is defined as a high performer who is 60% on a forklift and 40% off the forklift (stacking skids/gay lords, setting/staging gay lords, cleaning and assisting team members as needed).
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with Supervisor and know what is being staged to be processed
- Unload/Receive trucks taking material both directly to machines or staging areas.
- Forward accurate production worksheets, receiving sheets and special project worksheets to supervisor on a daily basis.
- Understand how to operate and feed grinders and be aware of how the machines are operating on all times.
- Ensure proper housekeeping by removing excess skids, gay lords, trash boxes, trash, etc.
- Keep grinder area and receiving dock area free of debris throughout your shift.
Physical Requirements/Specific Jobs (may need to complete these tasks based on the needs of the business)
- Position may require repetitive motions such as sorting and/ or separating material.
- Position requires stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, grasping, kneeling, reaching, pushing, standing, fingering, crawling.
- May require use of powered hand tools such as Sawzall or drills.
- Work environment consist of being around moving conveyors, forklifts, skid loaders and machines such as balers and grinders.
- Work environment consists of indoor non climate-controlled warehouses.
- Lifting - occasional to moderate lifting of up to 50lbs (Occasional defined as up to 5% to 25% during an 8 hour shift and moderate defined as 50% to 75%).
- Some areas require hearing protection.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in a fast pace warehouse/logistics environment preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a recycling or plastic molding environment, would be beneficial but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing priorities.