Laborer - Temp-to-Hire
Mount Vernon, OH 43050
Temp-to-Hire - Mount Vernon, OH
$14/hr; Mon - Fri, 5:00 am / 6:30 am start, 3:00 pm finish, plus some Saturdays (as needed)
- Competitive, entry-level Temp-to-Hire wage of $14.00/hour
- Opportunities to boost personal pay through overtime
- Temp-to-Hire conversion to regular-employee status after 90-day evaluation period
- Defined career paths; Real opportunities for advancement!
Our prominent client creates low-cost, best-in-class engineering marvels that stand the test of time, weather and heavy use. To support growth, they seek to hire Laborers to produce metal and/or concrete parts for public infrastructure works and commercial projects.
As a Laborer, you will learn the business, the production processes and the equipment. You will play a key role in ensuring the enduring quality of the client's product. With attention to detail, you make sure that all imperfections and blemishes are patched and painted to the specifications of the order, prior to release.
- Able to work outside in whatever Mother Nature throws your way
- Able to work in a noisy environment
- Able to work 45+ hours a week (including some Saturdays)
- Able to handle and move items that weigh up to 35 pounds
- Willing to learn the business, production process and equipment
- Comfort with using equipment, following instructions and reading drawings
- Remains dependable, conscientious and reliable
- Maintains a positive attitude for teamwork, continuous improvement, safety and excellence
Our client offers team members a clearly defined career path, with an opportunity to steadily grow personal earnings. If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, apply today!
While a Temp-to-Hire employee, individuals have access to Shannon Staffing's benefit plans. After conversion, individuals gain access to the client's benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation days, and tuition reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer
Criminal Background Check
Controlled Substance and Drug/Alcohol Testing